1. Before installing the light bar and brackets, disconnect the positive battery connection.
3. Put masking tape on the painted surface where the brackets will mount so you do not scratch the paint while marking hole locations.
4. Install the driver and passenger brackets on the 50″ curved LED light bar using the mounting hardware that was supplied with the light. Hand tighten.
9. Install all 6 nut inserts this way.
10. Install the rubber pads on the inside of each light bracket.
11. Remove the masking tape from both sides of truck.
12. Hold the Led light bar, with the brackets attached, up to the door jam and align the three holes on each side. Secure with the supplied 5/16″ x 1″ button head screw, and tighten with a 3/16″ allen wrench.
14. Reapply the factory rubber door seal securely in the track.
15. Complete wiring of light bar, and connect positive lead back to the battery post.
More information from https://www.auxbeam.com/blog/70018961?keyword=50%20curved
Hello, my name is Jessica. Thanks for visiting my blog. Here are many detailed descriptions and reviews about Auxbeam LED lights. Browse the blog if you are free, looking for some resources which is helpful to you.