We are aware that a truck is used mainly for the transportation of goods and cargo. The larger the size of the truck the more the amount of cargo it can transport. The movement of the truck is not time-dependent as it can move at any time of the day once there’s cargo to be transported. There are some essential needs for a truck to function well and work for a longer time. LED light bar can be a popular choice as a truck accessory to help you work at night as well. Yet, there are still a lot of things are needed for a truck to function well. These include:
Good Engine–The engine is the powerhouse of any automobile including trucks and the horsepower of the engine determines the functionality of the truck and the amount of load it can carry.
Best Axle Layout–The terrain where the truck will ply and the load it will carry will determine the axle layout of the truck. Can’t expect a truck designed for the highway to perform well in a mountainous terrain.
Strong Tires–The stronger the tires the better it is for the truck to move well in different terrains.
Light Bar–Every truck needs a light bar as a warning sign to other vehicles that it is a heavy duty vehicle with goods.
LED Light Bars and Mini Light Bars are bars mounted on top of a vehicle with lights that rotate and are usually used as a means of alerting road users of their presence.
These are bars of light fixed on the roof of a vehicle with rotating lights that serve as a warning or a sign of the presence of the vehicle. The mini light bar has a variety of functions besides the ones listed above.
Functions of The Mini Light Bars
The main functions of the Mini light bar are listed below:
Illumination–The mini light bar is bright enough to illuminate the road at night or anytime past sunset.
Warning–The light of mini light bars is bright enough to alert road users both far away and close of the presence of the truck.
Differences Between Mini Light Bar & LED Light Bar
- With our new technology, there is no need to get the largely LED light bars as the Mini light Bar will perform the same function even better than the LED light bar.
- The Mini Light Bars can be used and placed in different parts of the vehicle as it is smaller and compatible than the LED light bar. It can be mounted on the rooftop, the side or the grille of the vehicle.
- The Mini Light Bar is cost effective as it cost much lesser than the LED light bar. It is possible to pick up a mini light bar at half the cost of a LED light bar.
- Possible to mount more than one Mini light bar on the vehicle to make the lights brighter as opposed to having just one large LED light bar.
- More durable than the LED light bar as it will take more than just a bump or a few scratches for it to stop functioning.
- Easier to install on vehicles than the LED light bar which takes more time and a certain level of skill to install.
- Can perform a whole lot of functions as a result of their styles as opposed to the LED light bar.
- Actually used less power as opposed to the amount of power consumed by the LED light bar.
- Can withstand extreme weather conditions more effectively than the LED light bar.
Mini Light Bar VS LED Light Bar
|MINI LIGHT BAR||LED LIGHT BAR|
|Smaller and can be installed in any part of the vehicle||Very large and can be installed only in the rooftop|
|Consumes Less power for operation||Consumes more power for operation|
|Easy to install with little skill||Needs a certain level of skill to install|
|Is cost effective||Is more expensive to purchase|
|Is more durable and can perform the variety of functions||Can perform only a specific function and is not durable.|
Lots of people are wondering if the Mini light Bar can perform the functions of the LED light bar. Obviously, it is a Yes. As a matter of fact, it performs the functions of the LED light bar more accurately and better than the LED light bar.
Advantages of The Mini Light Bar
- Mini light bars are cost-effective, they cost less and are easier to install and maintain with little stress.
- Mini light bars can perform a variety of functions ranging from warning signal to emergency to alerting road users of their presence of a truck.
- The mini light bar size is an advantage as it allows it to be installed on any part of the vehicle in favor of the owner’s choice.
- The amount of power consumed by the Mini light bar is lesser in comparison to the LED light bar.
- The durability of the Mini light bar is high in comparison to that of the LED light bar.
- The Mini light bar lights up a much quicker than the LED light bar. And it takes it some seconds to reach its optimum power.
- The mini light bar has High-quality aluminum casing that can withstand heat. And it also allows for cool operation and more operating life.
- The mini light bar can withstand extreme weather conditions either heat or cold.
The article above, I hope you can figure out when you need the mini light bar and to choose LED light bar. They are of different function and different usage. If you are interested in the light bar or other modified parts, please read on and know more.