Auxbeam, which was established in 2008, is one the leading manufacturers and suppliers of vehicle LED lights. Auxbeam aims to provide our customers with the highest quality products and customer service. We endeavor to achieve the balance of rugged performance and extreme affordability.
With 8 assembly lines, Auxbeam is capable of manufacturing over 50,000 LED lights each month. Under the support of experienced R&D team, Auxbeam is expert in designing outstanding and reliable lighting products.
The next project of Auxbeam is to further develop its brand identity and attract more dealers to join US domestic and international reseller program. As an Auxbeam dealer, you will get a range of incentives and strong margins.
Auxbeam provides a huge selection of items.
What Auxbeam Dealer Program Provides:
- Special pricing and promotional items
- Annual sales rebates
- Reseller welcome package (ad banners, decals, promo giveaways and more)
- Feedback incentive plan
- Participation in new product testing
- Product training & support
- Event sponsorship
- Strictly enforced MAP policy to protect our dealers
What Auxbeam Dropshipping Program Provides:
For those who do not wish to carry inventory but wish to resell our products, Auxbeam Dropshipping Program is your choice.
- No joining fee
- 5%-15% dropship discount
- Product images and ad banners
- Timely updated stock and stock alarms
- Hot item recommendations to boost your dropship business
- Exclusive dropship weekly deals newsletters
- No need for your own warehouse storage, inventory or shipping settlements
- No minimum sale volume requirements for entry
- Additional bonus and incentive program
- No-hassle product warranty
Before application, you need to know:
All prospective resellers must meet certain qualifications in order to join our reseller program:
- Resellers are required to have a retail or wholesale location (storefront, business office, or shop; online resellers are also accepted) or website
- Provide pictures of the retail or wholesale location and website address.
- Provide a current business license or sales tax ID for Distributor.
- Fully complete the dealer application.
- Minimum opening order of at least $100.
- Dealers are subject to Auxbeam’s terms and conditions. (Reseller terms and conditions can be viewed at the link.)
We look to develop long term relationships with companies that share our commitment to both the customers we serve, and the communities in which they reside. The core philosophy behind our dealer / distributor relationships is simple:
- Keep a strong focus on customer care.
- Provide products & service that exceed expectations.
- Operate in a fair & transparent manner.
For those who share in our philosophy and can demonstrate strong market knowledge, and successful business experience, an opportunity to become an Auxbeam Dealer / Distributor may be right for you.Click Here To Sign Up Today!